Friday, December 26, 2008

uh huh! its a day after xmas. sorry i didnt update yesterday as i was super duper busy with my xmas outings. therefore, belated merry xmas to all beings. (: oh yes, an update on yesterday. what can i say fully occupied! hehe. well started the day of by my pappy irritating me & got me to wake up @ 12.30 pm. took a shower & headed down to pick mommy up from work. soon after drove down to tekka for scrumptious feast @ sharavana bhavan. ok! the food kind of sucks cause it was vegetarian! yes! i know i had to go vegetarian whenever, im @ home is bcause of "my dear & beloved brother". hmmphh...

after which pappy drove down to TTSH to see grandma. omg! seeing the state that she is in now, just makes me want to tear. she cant talk, she cant move & she has been reduced to bones! :'( the way she used to be was really healthy, but as of current...(im just too sad & lost for words). i know she like in the last stages of her life, but i want her to get well soon. i dont want her to leave us. ILY! we were there for about an hour then pappy sent mommy & brother home. i pestered him as much as to sent me to bestie girl's aunty's house. he agreed, but on one condition we had to go for a car wash first. hehe. apparently, pappy had some arguements with those people @ the car wash. DONT ASK WHY, SERIOUSLY! no point in elaborating also. pappy zoomed down to khatib @ orchid park condo. & drove off to work. i spend about 2 hours @ bestie girl's house & it was really fun. played card games with her cousins & her cousin's friends & of course not forgetting MDIS clique's traditional game "truth or dare" aww!! i dared bestie girl to do a POLE DANCE, yea! hehe before i left.

bby came to fetch me around 7.30 pm & we headed down to bishan J8 to get me xmas presents. he spend nearly $300 on my xmas presents. &&& i love them very much bf!! thank you && of course ILY. (: see i also do talk good things about you on my blog ok! its not always bad things like you claimed. hehe. he then send me to my cousin's house over @ dix rd where the party for the night continues...

No comments: