Tuesday, December 23, 2008

hmm just another laid back afternoon where time seems to move really slow. just think &&& see what is it like having a whole night of nightmares & not being able to sleep? yes that was what i got last night. I had to wake up like three times in the night at such timing, such as 3.54 am, 5.42 am & 7.41 am before i could possibly sleep peacefully. sheesh! could you like give me a break or something? lol.

anyways just got back home from the spa and mommy & pappy wants me to get my ass to the hospital to visit grand mommy. but im so not in the mood, but however, i would still go. ((:

ohh yea! i heard this lastest news of my brother "mastering the art of badmouthing" about me to my parents. what is this? sheesh! you're like 24 years old & you want to act so childish??? nevermind, be my guest by all means! cause im never going to be like you. 24 years old & still living off my parents. tak tau malu nier laki! im indulging in luxurious goods because i can afford it unlike you! so i wish that you could stay out of my affairs. thank-you. (:

yes so be it. that is all i can write for today's post. (:

No comments: